What’s CCBoot ?
CCBoot is a diskless boot system which will restore a clean system after each reboot, keeping your computer clear of viruses and trojans. Update all your PC’s with a single click. CCBoot saves you disk space in a very easy and convenient way.
Now we created new tool crack for CCBoot v3.0, this is unlimited license included. you can select how many license if you want in the CCBoot v3.0 Crack without stop service from CCBoot Server.
- PXE boot Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 from iSCSI storage/target.
- Inside DHCP, gPXE, TFTP, Image Upload and iSCSI Target. It’s an all-in-one solution for iSCSI boot.
- Support physical drive, volume drive and VMWare disk file.
- Support uploading boot image to the PXE boot server and save with VMDK format.
- Clients can recovery to a new clear system after reboot.
- Clients can keep their own system data after reboot.
- Support image read cache and client write-back cache.
- Support RAM cache with huge memory access (AWE).
- Support SSD cache.
- Support multiple servers, multiple NICs and load balance.
- Support multiple disks.
- Support client write cache.
- Support one image compatible with different devices (PnP).
- Support image with vhd format.
- Support server game disk largest size for 64T.
- Support “Collect Local NIC” and “Merge Collected NIC” function.
- Besides Hard disk, CD/DVD and ISO file can also be used for game disk.
- Multiple commands for management.
- Preload batch processing for clients.
- Server Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008.
- All drives should be formatted as NTFS. When format drives, set “Allocation unit size” as “Default” for Windows system drive, and set “Allocation unit size” as “32K” for other drives.
- Latest service packs should be installed on the server.
- Client Requirements (both of 32bit and 64bit Windows edition are supported)
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista (SP1 required), Windows 7 or Windows 2008.
- The Windows system drive should be formatted as NTFS and set “Allocation unit size” as “Default”.
- PXE 2.x compliant network adapter
File Crack with Instructions included Serial Number